GET OHMSTEAD 2014 TICKETS NOW – CLICK BELOW
RSVP FOR THE FESTIVAL @ OUR OFFICIAL FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:
LINEUP & SCHEDULE:
OHMSTEAD 2014 SCHEDULE:
– FRIDAY NIGHT –
5 to 5:45 – Throw a fit
545 to 630 – Eyeris Wide
630 to 715 – Under New Order
715 to 8 – Jonny Dread & The Mystiks
8 to 9 – Alex Hall’s Figurehead
9 to 10 – Peridoni
10 to 12 – Elementree Livity Project
12 to 1 – Tropidelic
1 to 2 – The Almighty Get Down
2 to Whenever – Mr Browns Mysterious Sounds
(BARN: DJ DIGITAL GHOSTS FUNHOUSE)
– SATURDAY NIGHT –
11:30 to 12:30 – ( Spotlight.fm contest WINNER )
12:30 to 1:15 – Red Bean & the Groove Box
1:15 to 2:00 – Cosmic Village
2:00 to 3:00 – Know Prisoners
3:00 to 4:00 – Northbound
4:00 to 5:00 – The Mucklebuck
5:00 to 6:00 – HIP HOP SET – ( YNO & Cheech Mob )
6:00 to 6:45 – The Ohms Reunion Set
6:45 to 7:45 – HIP HOP SET – ( Blayze & SSE )
7:45 to 8:15 – Junya Be & DJ Ryebread
8:15 to 9:15 – ROAR
9:15 to 11 – Elementree Livity Project
11 to 12:15 – Sassafraz
12:15 to 1:15 – Shrub
1:15 to 2:30 – Aliver Hall
(BARN: DJ DIGITAL GHOSTS FUNHOUSE)
GATES open Friday August 22 @ 1pm
Bring CASH if you’re buying a ticket at the gate $40 – also, not all vendors will accept credit cards
FOOD VENDORS will be serving all kinds of food from burritos to burgers, pizza and snacks. There will be plenty of vegan and vegetarian options as well.
…we’ll also be featuring some great clothes and craft vendors as well!
camping spots are 1st come 1st served. there will be camp by your car spots available for the people who bought early bird tickets. Because of the venue change, we cannot offer free early bird camping
please make sure everyone in your party has their tickets (unless you’re buying at the gate) BEFORE they arrive. Cell phone reception is spotty at Camp America, and we CANNOT hold tickets at the gate for people
Please help in keeping the venue clean by cleaning up your area and putting your trash/recyclables in the barrels provided. Please be respectful to the people around you and look out for each other.
PLEASE DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND
Ohmstead staff ends up spending 5 hours every year picking up individual cigarette butts after the festival – help us out and don’t be a butt (hahahahaha!)
Our rules are simple requests, but all rules are for a very good reason. Through trial and error, we believe the rules set forth will help you have a safe and enjoyable time at the venue. Please remember to be kind.
- No illegal Drugs
- Ohmstead will happen rain or shine – no refunds for any reason
- No Glass Bottles – use plastic cups and keep the glass in your car
- anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult – no exceptions
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted.
- No fireworks.
- Please do not cut any trees, live or dead in the venue.
- No underage drinking will be tolerated.
- Campfires only in pre-made firepits.
- No saws or axes whatsoever.
- Tents must be 5 ft. apart and 10 ft. from open flames.
- No ATVs, golf carts or those fuckin stupid Segways.
- Please help in keeping the venue clean by cleaning up your area and putting your trash/recyclables in the barrels provided. Please be respectful to the people around you and look out for each other.
- Everyone is responsible for themselves and their things. OHMSTEAD and Lotus boom Productions will not be held accountable for any lost, stolen, or injured parties/goods.
- Parents are responsible for there childrens actions.
- We ask that once you arive @ the festival you don’t leave, although you will be allowed to leave/re-enter. Please don’t drink and drive, keep our roads and families safe!!!!
Things to bring to the festival:
- long sleeve shirts and pants
- food (plenty of food will be available for sale at Ohmstead too!)
- rain gear ( just in case)